Global Awards for Excellence in BPM and Workflow
now accepting submissions for 2007.
Please read all related sections for rules, criteria and important guidelines BEFORE proceeding to the AWARDS ENTRY FORM
Excellence in BPM & Workflow Awards
Global Awards for Excellence in
BPM and Workflow now accepting submissions for 2007
NOTE: THE SUBMISSION DATE HAS
CHANGED FROM AUGUST 19.
- Submission Deadline 2007: December 1st, 2007
- Finalists Announced: January 14th, 2008
- Awards Ceremony: Monday, February 25th, 2008 at the Business Process
Management Showcase event in Nashville, TN.
The Workflow Management
Coalition (WfMC), BPMFocus.org
(formerly the Workflow And
Reengineering International Association (WARIA) and
BPM.com jointly sponsor the
annual Global Excellence in Workflow Awards for
Innovation and Excellence in BPM and workflow implementations.
prestigious awards are used to recognize organizations that have
demonstrably excelled in implementing innovative solutions to meet
strategic business objectives.
Particular attention is paid to
workflow implementations that show workflow extending beyond the
corporate boundaries to support customers, suppliers, trading partners
etc. The following list identifies the nominees with their
The awards are to user
organizations demonstrating excellence in workflow
implementations. There are no sub-categories. Particular attention,
however, will be paid to workflow implementations that show workflow
extending beyond the corporate boundaries to support
customers, suppliers, trading partners etc.
There are five regions. Each
region receives one Gold and one Silver Award, but the judges
reserve the right to withhold naming regional gold or silver winners
if submissions are not of sufficiently high standard.
Middle East and Africa
3. North America (includes Canada and Mexico)
Pacific Rim (includes Asia, Australia and Far East)
5. South America
Winners and finalists receive
additional recognition by having their case studies published in the
annual volume of
Excellence in Practice
by Future Strategies Inc.
For questions relating directly to the Awards, please email
The system can be in the middle of being installed, but what has already been installed must be able to stand on its own in terms of excellence and demonstrable benefits for the past six months.
Nominations will be judged on excellence demonstrated in the following areas:
- Innovative use of BPM technology to solve unique problems
- Creative and successful implementation of advanced BPM concepts
- Level of integration with other technologies and legacy systems
- Degree of complexity in the business process and underlying IT architecture
- Successful BPM and/or workflow implementation methodology
- Size, scope and quality of change management process
- Scope and scale of the implementation (e.g. size, geography, inter-company processes)
- Extent and quantifiable impact of productivity improvements
- Significance of cost savings
- Level of increased revenues, product enhancements, customer service or quality improvements
- Impact of the system on competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Proven strategic importance to the organization's mission
- Degree to which the system enabled a culture change within the organization and methodology for achieving that change